Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/03/31 12:47:35 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Apache ActiveMQ 5.17.1 release

Hi guys,

I would like to prepare ActiveMQ 5.17.1 release this week, probably to
submit it to vote during the weekend or next week.

One of the main reasons is to update to Spring 5.3.18 which includes
CVE fixes (https://spring.io/blog/2022/03/31/spring-framework-rce-early-announcement).
I also have other fixes/updates to add.

Regards
JB

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache ActiveMQ 5.17.1 release

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1. Thanks JB!

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache ActiveMQ 5.17.1 release (Spring CVE-2022-22965)

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Still looking for hard confirmation Spring 4.x is impacted. This is document from VMWare that mentions “older unsupported versions”— https://tanzu.vmware.com/security/cve-2022-22965 <https://tanzu.vmware.com/security/cve-2022-22965>

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys

We are finally almost ready for 5.17.1 release. Only two Jira with PRs are
under review.
I will work on these ones today.

I plan to submit 5.17.1 to vote tomorrow.

Thanks
Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.