Posted to openrelevance-dev@lucene.apache.org by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/10 17:22:20 UTC

board status report

I propose the following text:

Open Relevance Project

The Open Relevance Project is a new project aimed at providing Lucene
and others tools for judging the quality of search and machine
learning approaches.
We added support for a third test collection: the TREC9 filtering corpus, added
documentation, and improved use with Lucene's benchmarking package.

If this is ok, can someone commit it (or something similar?)

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com

Re: board status report

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
On 2010-03-10 17:30, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> +1.  I'll add it.

You were 4 minutes earlier than I was, according to the headers :)
please do the honors!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: board status report

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
+1.  I'll add it.

Re: board status report

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
On 2010-03-10 17:22, Robert Muir wrote:
> I propose the following text:
>
> Open Relevance Project
>
> The Open Relevance Project is a new project aimed at providing Lucene
> and others tools for judging the quality of search and machine
> learning approaches.
> We added support for a third test collection: the TREC9 filtering corpus, added
> documentation, and improved use with Lucene's benchmarking package.
>
> If this is ok, can someone commit it (or something similar?)

I think this sounds about right, I can commit this if there are no
objections.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><