Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 11:04:48 UTC

Re: Still Failing: apache/whimsy#1373 (master - 050409a)

I tried the same test locally.

It also fails.

However I noticed the following in the output:

--- cut here ---

* Listening on tcp://127.0.0.1:49958

F..F...........FF................

Failures:

  1) client agenda model should link pages in agenda traversal order

     Failure/Error: response = http.request(request)

     Errno::ECONNREFUSED:

       Failed to open TCP connection to localhost:49897 (Connection refused
- connect(2) for "localhost" port 49897)

 --- cut here ---

Note that the listening port does not agree with the connect port.

This may be the same issue with the Travis run; however I could not find
the 'Listening on port' message to compare with.

It also seems to be little or nothing to do with the change that originally
produced the Travis error.
I checked out the same commit (07440ee) as the last successful Travis run,
and that also fails with the same issue (mismatched port)

I've no idea how to fix this.

Any clues?

S.