Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/04 15:29:41 UTC

Re: Review the new Camel Streamer (IGNITE-1790)

Raul, sorry for the delay.

I've reviewed your implementation and left minor comments in the ticket.

Denis

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> wrote:

> Is there any chance we make this contribution available as a part of the
> upcoming release?

Yes, it'll be. Will get around to reviewing it by tomorrow.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Raul,

Is there any chance we make this contribution available as a part of the upcoming release?

—
Denis