Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tonny <li...@etang.net> on 2000/11/27 11:54:15 UTC

How to configure class path

Hi,I'm a green hand in tomcat, one problem has baffled me for several days:
I coded a class named  login.class and put it under the directory: /home/tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes/mybeans/, but everytime I call it In browser "http://localhost/examples/mybeans/login, it told me that "the page can't be found",  but I can access it using "http://localhost/examples/login." can anybody tell me why? needs some configuration? Thanks in advance.

Tonny

RE: How to configure class path

Posted by Bala Gurram <bg...@emis-intl.com>.
hi,

just use the package statement under login class like

package mybeans;

compile the login class
invoke it with uri http://localhost/examples/mybeans.login

i hope it will work,