Posted to repository@apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2009/05/20 19:12:58 UTC

Fwd: 2.3-ea jars appearing in Ibiblio M2 repo

Hi,

Is anything else needed from our end to push this release out to the
mirrors?

Specifically, /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
javax.jdo/jars/jdo2-api-2.3-ea.jar needs to be pushed.

Thanks,

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Andy Jefferson <an...@datanucleus.org>
> Date: May 20, 2009 2:14:24 AM PDT
> To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
> Subject: 2.3-ea jars appearing in Ibiblio M2 repo
>
> Hi,
>
> the 2.3-ea release has happened. The api2 jar is in the IBiblio M1
> repo, and
> the maven-metadata.xml is in the M2 repo, but still no sign of the
> 2.3-ea
> release jar being copied in (from the M1 repo). I think there was some
> automated process that does this. Anyone know what happens ?
>
> --
> Andy  (DataNucleus - http://www.datanucleus.org)

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Fwd: 2.3-ea jars appearing in Ibiblio M2 repo

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
So it looks like we need to update the release instructions to include
"ask repository@apache.org to push the release".

Thanks,

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
it's there now http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/javax/jdo/jdo2-api/2.3-ea/

i had to do some manual conversion because the m1->m2 tool thinks the
version is 2.3 and "ea" the qualifier

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Carlos,

On May 20, 2009, at 10:52 AM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> The maven1 repo is no longer synchronized automatically. Let me push
> this one for you.

Thanks!

Craig

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Carlos,

On May 20, 2009, at 10:52 AM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> The maven1 repo is no longer synchronized automatically. Let me push
> this one for you.

Thanks!

Craig

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.