Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/28 13:33:33 UTC

How to add html instead of ftl

Hello,

How I can use html instead of ftl in ofbiz? I tried by adding an html file
but it gives me error like "Rendering not yet supported for the template".
If anyone has integrated before then please let me know.

--
Thanks
Ramkrishna

RE: How to add html instead of ftl

Posted by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za>.
Hi Ramkrishna

You can include entire html code in an ftl file.

Regards

Gavin

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Just treat it like any other static content (images, *.css, *.js, etc).

-Adrian

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Use the Content component to store the HTML, then you can include the
content in the screen widgets.

-Adrian

Posted by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by de...@tcs.com.
The idea of Ftl is to curb down HTML.
1. Just create a Ftl file and dump in the "NECESSARY" Html code and it
should suffice.
2. Also explore the Content part of Ofbiz. (might be you are heading for
this path)

Dev Panda

From:
Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com>