Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by cj...@yahoo.com on 2013/04/14 23:58:34 UTC

Fw:

When I download 3.4.1 and then install it I get an error message saying "an error occurred during  registration of extensions" Then it rolls back the actions without installing.  I also don't have the old Open Office anymore.  please advise how to fix problem and get the 3.4.1. installed.

Thanks Curtis Ford

530 204 3576

Re: Fw:

Posted by Sylvain DENIS <sy...@gmail.com>.
thanks andrea

I update my tips list ;)

Librement,

*Sylvain DENIS*
/_*Expert TIC, FLOSS & WEB*_/
_Mon gsm :_ +32 (0)499 219 802
_Mon identifiant SIP :_ sylvaindenis
_Mon adresse SIP :_ sylvaindenis@ippi.fr
_Mon numéro SIP :_ 889431260
_Mon website :_ http://www.denis-sylvain.be
---
/Évitez l'utilisation des protocoles propriétaires.
Utilisez Jitsi <https://jitsi.org/> et prenez un compte SIP gratuit sur
IPPI <https://www.ippi.fr>/

Re: Fw:

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.