Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by bel <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/26 18:55:58 UTC

Compatibility of Versions 5.5.1 and 5.6/5.7

HI All,
Using a network broker, we need to receive the messages sent through an
activemq version 5.5.1 into an activemq version 5.6/5.7.
We have been able to connect both into a network broker, but we are not
being able to get the messages.
Are these two versions compatible?
Thank you!

Re: Compatibility of Versions 5.5.1 and 5.6/5.7

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Note that 5.6 had a lot of NOB issues.  There are ways to bridge the brokers
if you only need static routing (i.e. the direction of message flow is
fixed).

For example, a simple camel route can be used.

Re: Compatibility of Versions 5.5.1 and 5.6/5.7

Posted by bel <be...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Re: Compatibility of Versions 5.5.1 and 5.6/5.7

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
When building a NOB you'd be best off having all brokers on the same
version of AMQ.