Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Kamlesh kumar <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/14 18:51:25 UTC

AxisIOStream vs SoapTransport

I have created a very simple subtype of AxisIOStream
using std::stringstream.

However, the SoapDeSerializer and SoapSerializer api
for setting the input stream takes a SOAPTransport
instead of AxisIOStream.

int setInputStream(SOAPTransport* pInputStream);

Can anyone tell me why does it take a SOAPTransport
and not a AxisIOStream ? Could it be refactored to
take a AxisIOStream instead. It would be nice if the
transport specific stuff is handled outside of the
serializer and deserializer in a separate class. Let
me know if this is feasible or not ?

Re: AxisIOStream vs SoapTransport

Posted by Kamlesh kumar <ka...@yahoo.com>.
Cool, I have a created a JIRA request for it
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-992 as
per your suggestion.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.