Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Hammers <ch...@lathspell.de> on 2009/10/06 21:39:25 UTC

Now come code changes

Hello

My remaining changes affect actual php code so please start having an
eye on the commit message! :)

bye,

-christian-

Re: Now come code changes

Posted by Christian Hammers <ch...@lathspell.de>.
Hello

I checked all @func() and fixed most.
There is one FIXME left that was added by me so I don't know how to fix
it.
There are print_r, var_dump and var_export but they seem to be ok.
There are many TODOs but I think if we try to fix them all we will
never release... :)

bye,

-christian-

Re: Now come code changes

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Now come code changes

Posted by Christian Hammers <ch...@lathspell.de>.
Am Wed, 7 Oct 2009 06:50:50 +0200
schrieb Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>:

> Yes will have
> Just one thing, I don't think its good to use @ before commands, for
> ex @mail(....)
>
> If one doesn't want errors, he should have error_reporting(0).
> Otherwirse we surpress the errors even when we want em. Saw it only
> one time in testcase, but wanted to mention

Agreed, log4php doing simply nothing without telling my why was the main
reason I started filing bugs after all :)

It's used in LoggerAppenderRollingFileTest.php for thinks like @unlink() to
remove left over tmp files which might or might not be present.

Re: Now come code changes

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Yes will have