Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Clay Lehman <cl...@medfusion.net> on 2007/11/26 21:12:38 UTC

ModalWindow Positioning

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way to specify ModalWindow's initial
positioning.  I have left the cookie name as null, so the postion is not
remembered, but I would like to be able to set a nice default.  I have
tried postion:absolute, and setting TOP and LEFt, but it always seems to
put my ModalWindow directly in the middle (up/down and left/right) of
the page.

Is there a way to specify the position?

Thanks for any help!!

-Clay

Re: ModalWindow Positioning

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

there is currently no way to alter the position. It's always centered
first time it shows.

-Matej