Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Epokh <ma...@alice.it> on 2006/01/16 12:20:35 UTC

Need to contact a developer

Hi
I need to contact directly the author of the Class Constructor Kit,
I don't know if I can find him here, his name is Markus Dahm.
I have 2 emails of him but email server said these accounts:
markus.dahm@berlin.de
dahm@inf.fu-berlin.de

don't exist anymore

Bye bye.

Re: Need to contact a developer

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 16.01.2006, at 22:20, Epokh wrote:

> Hi
> I need to contact directly the author of the Class Constructor Kit,
> I don't know if I can find him here, his name is Markus Dahm.
> I have 2 emails of him but email server said these accounts:
> markus.dahm@berlin.de
> dahm@inf.fu-berlin.de

Please note that contacting developers directly is usually not
considered good practice.

Hint: have a look into the contributors section(s)

cheers
--
Torsten