Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Peter Albrecht <px...@gmx.de> on 2011/01/05 08:36:45 UTC

Re: [mp2] [SOLVED] php response handler clears authenticated user in mod_perl

Hi Adam,

it seems to be a bug in mod_php: http://bugs.php.net/46005

I'm sorry having posted to the wrong list!
I promise, I have used the search engine of my choice, _before_ posting here...

But maybe that post will at least help some else.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------