Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Robert Priest <Ro...@bentley.com> on 2002/02/04 17:29:56 UTC

HOw can I modify the namespace based on user that is logged in.

Hello,

I am trying to modify a the directory structure that a user sees after
he/she logs in.

Right now, I performed this operation if the user authenticates to the
namespace.

for example, if user A logs in, he should see  a Dir A. If user B logs in,
he should see Dir B.

I create Dir A/Dir B by doing essentially what MkcolMethod.java does. The
namespace seems to be modified (did a structure.retrieve on the "/" node),
but when I browse to it using My network Places, or IE I can't see the new
directories that I have created.

Does anyone have any insight as to why I cannot see my newly created Nodes?
Do I need to clear the cache or something?

Robert Priest.