Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Thompson <mr...@instanton.com> on 2001/06/12 20:31:19 UTC

template tags

Ok, another question:

I'm trying to divide the web portion off the app into folders etc as per the walkthrough on husted.com.  My only problem is the links.  So down in one of my sub dirs, I would like to refer to a page in the root dir.

<template:insert template='template.jsp'>
    <template:put name='title' direct='true'>
        <bean:message key="main.title"/>
    </template:put>

    <template:put name='sidebar' content="/sidebar.jsp"/>
    <template:put name='content' content="/home.jsp"/>
</template:insert>

My problem is that it looks for sidebar and home.jsp in the wrong directory.  They are located in the root directory.  I don't want to have to replicate sidebar and home in the child directory.  Has anyone else run into this?
    --m

Michael R. Thompson
http://www.instanton.com
512.439.3815