Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by sinking <si...@bonbon.net> on 2006/07/15 18:39:21 UTC

Nuch 0.8-dev DmozParser output

Hi,

Im trying to get nuch-0.8-dev crawling in whole web mode.
But the Dmoz parser doesn't output the results to the specified text file.
The logs says that nothing fails.
I'm using the default configuration files from the trunk

I run the command:
bin/nutch org.apache.nutch.tools.DmozParser content.rdf.u8 -subset 5000
 > urls/urls.txt

I've also tried to give it some samle text file containg url, but with
same result.

Am i doing something wrong?

Regards
Peter

Re: Nuch 0.8-dev DmozParser output

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I have just committed a fix for this problem into SVN trunk. So you can
either get the fresh sources from repository or wait for the next
nightly build and give it a second try.

--
 Sami Siren