Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Giampaolo Tomassoni <g....@libero.it> on 2007/08/29 01:47:50 UTC

R: Re: two supposedly identical SA boxes, with slightly different report output -- help find the diff?

I *guess* it is focr_enable_image_hashing, which I already commented out
(and thereby disabled hashing) because I was experiencing problems when
changing something in my FuzzyOcr.words. This happened some months ago and I
can't exactly recall how I did it...

Giampaolo

Posted by Giampaolo Tomassoni <g....@libero.it>.

Ok, I didn't see your post in which you was saying you already succeeded in
disabling the hash db.

Sorry about my redundant reply.

Giampaolo