Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 16:31:08 UTC

Re: retrieve resource as a stream

Peter, look here and see if this helps:

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToCreateADynamicPDF

I use almost the same code for pulling up images.  Maybe I should add
it to the wiki.

package com.mycompany.myapp.model.services;

import java.io.InputStream;

import org.apache.log4j.Logger;

public class JPEGGenerator {

	private static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(JPEGGenerator.class);
	public static InputStream generateJPEG(String teststring) {
		logger.info("generateJPEG()");
		return JPEGGenerator.class.getResourceAsStream("/com/mycompany/myapp/pages/lolcats.jpg");
	}
}