Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kit Plummer <ki...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/22 18:46:27 UTC

Read files from a Shared Directory...

Shooting in the dark.  I need to read ~140K documents from a Windows-based
shared directory structure and "post" them to a processing system.  We have
two basic interfaces into our system (REST/HTTP and JMS).  I'm curious if
this is something I can rig up with Camel.  Any ideas?

TIA,
Kit

Re: Read files from a Shared Directory...

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can take a look at the this example[1]
And you route could be
from("file://xxx").to("jms://xxx")
or
from("file://xxx").to("http://xxx");