Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Berner Martin <Ma...@qualitasag.ch> on 2014/08/22 11:37:55 UTC

Application stop working with by switching from TomEE 1.6.0 to 1.6.0.1

Hi all
I have a EL problem since new Versions of TomEE are based on Tomcat 7.0.53. Problem depends on a Fix in jasper-el.jar.

When org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.getValue calls javax.el.BeanELResolver.invoke(ELContext context, Object base, Object method, Class<?>[] paramTypes, Object[] params)

In Version before Tomcat 7.0.53 the Value paramTypes was null in my situation. With 7.0.53 the value is an Array with one null Entry.
The invoke try to find an appropriate Method by looping over all Methods when paramTypes is null put now it isn't! So it works different and fails with a NoSuchMethodException.

Is there anyone who has similar Problems or any Hints, Fixes, Workarounds?

Any Help is appreciated.

Best regards
Martin Berner

AW: Application stop working with by switching from TomEE 1.6.0 to 1.6.0.1

Posted by Berner Martin <Ma...@qualitasag.ch>.
Hi Romain,
Get my LazyRealm to work whith this code:

package ch.qual.base.app.realm;

import org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException;
import org.apache.catalina.LifecycleState;

public class MyLazyRealm extends org.apache.tomee.catalina.realm.LazyRealm {
  private static final String REALM_INFO = MyLazyRealm.class.getName() + "/1.0";

  @Override
  protected void initInternal() throws LifecycleException {
  }

  @Override
  protected void startInternal() throws LifecycleException {
    setState(LifecycleState.STARTING);
  }

  @Override
  public String getInfo() {
    return REALM_INFO;
  }

  @Override
  protected void stopInternal() throws LifecycleException {
    setState(LifecycleState.STOPPING);
  }
}

We need to get the real Realm to be initiated as late as possible. Optimizli at first Request..

Coming back to my Initial Problem with jasper-el.jar. My App is working on TomEE 1.7.0 without replacing jasper-el from a privieuse Version.
Tested on TomEE JAXRS 1.7.0 and TomEE PLUME 1.7.0

Martin

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
it will be backported

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Berner Martin <Ma...@qualitasag.ch>.
Hi Romain,
[...]

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi