Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zigc Junk <zi...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 16:33:48 UTC

trinidad skining

I am trying to skin the navigationPane. Since I have two navigationPane
(tabs) instances (one top menu and one secondary menu), I want to put a
different skin on each of them. It seems to me that there is no way of doing
that. I can only create one skin which will be applied to all navigationPane
instances. Does anyone know how to do this?

thanks

Bill

Re: trinidad skining

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Nope, it works as designed, in your case you need to use "background-image:
none;" rather than inhibit because it's an entirely different CSS rule while
inhibit is for exact match rules coming from parent skin, not parent
selector.

Regards,

~ Simon

Re: trinidad skining