Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Carpenter <An...@concur.com> on 2012/05/31 19:54:35 UTC

mvn clean install -problems

Hello
    I have recently started using Maven 2 and I have tried using it to build a project that I have.  I got errors saying that I did not have requisite files: Here is the error:

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/concur/core/concur-properties/1.0-alpha-2/concur-properties-1.0-alpha-2.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.concur.core:concur-properties:pom:1.0-alpha-2' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/concur/core/sql-api/1.0-alpha-10/sql-api-1.0-alpha-10.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.concur.core:sql-api:pom:1.0-alpha-10' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/concur/mq/mqProcessor/1.0-alpha-6/mqProcessor-1.0-alpha-6.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.concur.mq:mqProcessor:pom:1.0-alpha-6' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/concur/mq/mqProcessor/1.0-alpha-6/mqProcessor-1.0-alpha-6.jar
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/concur/core/concur-properties/1.0-alpha-2/concur-properties-1.0-alpha-2.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.concur.mq:mqProcessor:jar:1.0-alpha-6' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.concur.core:concur-properties:jar:1.0-alpha-2' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/concur/core/sql-api/1.0-alpha-10/sql-api-1.0-alpha-10.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.concur.core:sql-api:jar:1.0-alpha-10' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

I do not know where to get these files.  Another coworker of mine got this to work, but he is not available for some time.
Could I possible get some suggestions of how to solve this error?
Thank you all in advance,

Andrew Carpenter +++ 605-390-8760

________________________________
This e-mail message is authorized for use by the intended recipient only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you received this message in error, please call us immediately at (425) 702-8808 and ask to speak to the message sender. Please do not copy, disseminate, or retain this message unless you are the intended recipient. In addition, to ensure the security of your data, please do not send any unencrypted credit card or personally identifiable information to this email address. Thank you.

RE: mvn clean install -problems

Posted by Andrew Carpenter <An...@concur.com>.
Aright, that’s what I suspected.  I just wasn't sure, as  Maven is new to me.  I will talk to my people.  Thanks, Wayne.

>    I have recently started using Maven 2 and I have tried using it to
> build a project that I have.  I got errors saying that I did not have
> requisite
> files: Here is the error:
>
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/concur/core/concur-
> properties/1.0-alpha-2/concur-properties-1.0-alpha-2.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.concur.core:concur-properties:pom:
> 1.0-alpha-2' in repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

> I do not know where to get these files.  Another coworker of mine got
> this to work, but he is not available for some time.
> Could I possible get some suggestions of how to solve this error?

You're sending email from the domain concur.com and showing us an error that says Maven cannot find artifacts in Central named
com.concur.* and then asking **us** where you can get those files from?

Most likely these are internal/private artifacts which someone in your company has produced and which your current build requires as a dependency. This means you'll need to work with other developers in your company to get access to those artifacts for your own build.

Sounds like someone needs to install a Maven Repo Manager...

Wayne

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.