Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "DeFreitas, Nigel" <ND...@iso.com> on 2005/12/22 15:25:42 UTC

Stats on Tomcat installations

Are there any stats on how many folks use Tomcat (vs. other options) in
enterprise production environments?

Nigel

RE: Stats on Tomcat installations

Posted by George Sexton <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
I've noticed that HP seems to use tomcat for their printer management
system. IOW, if you install a current HP printer you install a tomcat
application as manager.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/