Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Mohan K <km...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/31 21:56:35 UTC

adding resolvers and Profiler admin

Greetings,

I am working from the latest trunk build of J2. I added couple of custom
resolvers, dropped the jar in webapp classpath, configured profiler.xml  (as
per the docs) (jetspeed logs shows the beans being created). Now, I wanted
to create a new rule from the admin console, when I try to add a new
criterion, my new resolver types do not show up in the drop down box? Any
ideas? Thanks

Mohan

RE: adding resolvers and Profiler admin

Posted by Mohan K <km...@gmail.com>.
David,
Sure I will contribute it back. The JSP templates I will get around to it
Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Posted by Mohan K <km...@gmail.com>.
David,

On May 31, 2007, at 12:56 PM, Mohan K wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am working from the latest trunk build of J2. I added couple of
> custom
> resolvers, dropped the jar in webapp classpath, configured
> profiler.xml  (as
> per the docs) (jetspeed logs shows the beans being created). Now, I
> wanted
> to create a new rule from the admin console, when I try to add a new
> criterion, my new resolver types do not show up in the drop down
> box? Any
> ideas? Thanks

Resolvers are not something that I considered to be deployed very often
In retrospect, perhaps they should be more configurable

For now you will have to add them to the source in the JSF bean
ProfileCriterionForm

Re: adding resolvers and Profiler admin

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.