Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2023/07/01 20:21:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Avro 1.11.2 RC1

+1

Didn’t have much time to really dig in and test, mostly just ran the java builds and looked through a few things, but looks OK to me.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Avro 1.11.2 RC1

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
Hello everyone,

With seven +1 (five binding) and no 0 or -1, I'm please to announce that
the vote has passed to release Avro 1.11.2.

I will start releasing artifacts to the various package managers and
send the announcement within the week.

Thanks everyone for your contributions!

Ryan Skraba

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 10:30 AM Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com> wrote:

> Welp, the release is already out, there's just the [ANNOUNCE] to do.
> I'll put this in the release notes as a known issue and prep for a
> 1.11.3.

The Rust SDK has been published too!
apache-avro 0.15.0 & apache-avro-derive 0.15.0 are available at crates.io !

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.