Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/13 12:09:40 UTC

Unable to download CentOS template

Hi,

I have new cs setup on xenserver 6.0.2.
I am not able to download CentOS 5.6 template. its says not "No route to
host"
I tried to stop SSVM firewall but no luck.

Also Consol proxy's pblic ip is not pinging.

need help on this.

Regards,
Tejas

Re: Unable to download CentOS template

Posted by Tejas Gadaria <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ian,

Thanks for immediate response,

I followed your link,
1) SSVM heath check.. ok

Also in host table NFS Secondary storage status
   |  2 | nfs://10.129.151.51/vol/secondary |
c876744c-b0bc-48ac-8779-b73bb124687c | Alert  | SecondaryStorage   |
nfs

I confirm all possibilities from doc but still in "Alert" state.

   1. Check whether *port 8250* is open on MS and there is no firewall
   rule. This is the port on which the agent and MS communication happens.
   2. Check whether the SSVM is trying to connect to the *right ip of MS*.
   If it is incorrect it could be due to the wrong ip being set in the global
   settings (configuration table) for 'host' in MS. Change that, restart MS
   and SSVM and see if it solves the issue.
   3. *Check the agent status* *on SSVM*- See if the agent is running by
   typing "service cloud status" in SSVM. Try to run it and see if that's
   successful or changes the alert status

Regards,
Tejas

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.