Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by YESU GROVER <ye...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/21 16:21:40 UTC

java class test

Hello,

I want to test a simple java class file in which a program is writen to add
sum of two numbers .

Please do let me know steps required to test this.

Thanks
Yesu

Re: java class test

Posted by drubix <an...@gmail.com>.
While jmeter is certainly capable of performing a test like that, it's not
really what it was designed for.  In the long run, you'd be better off
learning a unit testing tool (such as JUnit) which is specifically designed
for performing this kind of testing.

Drew

Re: java class test

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21/05/2009, YESU GROVER <ye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to test a simple java class file in which a program is writen to add
> sum of two numbers .
>
> Please do let me know steps required to test this.
>
> Thanks
> Yesu

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Java_Request

or