Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Leslie Viljoen <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/29 21:49:03 UTC

Ruby get_range with :reversed?

I see the Ruby cassandra gem now supports :count for get_range, which
means I can get the first of my slice of records when using OPP, but I
can't get the last without get_range supporting a :reversed => true
option. Does the underlying API support reversing a slice?

Re: Ruby get_range with :reversed?

Posted by Leslie Viljoen <le...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 11:55 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cassandra supports slicing columns within a row in reversed order, but
> not iterating rows in reverse.

Thanks Jonathan

Re: Ruby get_range with :reversed?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.