Posted to users@maven.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2008/10/17 17:03:01 UTC

Default value when info is missing - for Manifest

Hello Everyone,

I need to put some information in the MANIFEST based on an environment
variable, but when the environment variable is missing I want to set a
default value.  Is there any way to do that???
          <archive>
            <manifestEntries>
              <revision>${env.ABS_BUILD}</revision>  ???  I want to put
"NOREV" if env var not defined ????
            </manifestEntries>
          </archive>

Thanks

Sonia

Re: Default value when info is missing - for Manifest

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
This recent thread should help:
date    Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:55 PM
subject    RESOLVED: Default env.property values.

Wayne