Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "robertcardenasd@cantv.net" <ro...@cantv.net> on 2008/04/22 16:34:17 UTC

ServiceMix Information please!

Hello, I am new in ServiceMix's managing, have to develop an engine of
integration under this one technology. I have unloaded the servicemix and
have installed: Java (1.6.0_05) the maven (2.0.9), and I am following the
tutorial of ServiceMix's page.

I Wanted to know if this is sufficient for the managing of the above
mentioned technology, or more components / knowledges are needed. Do not be
great on the topic and it is because of it that I request information of
anyone that I know that they have more experience that I and I would be
grateful for the collaboration that they give me.

I wanted to know how much time bundle dedicated in ServiceMix's learning,
to be able to think a bit the time that I will be late in realizing my
project.

Thank you for you colaboration.