Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Numa Schmeder <nu...@euroconsumers.com> on 2005/07/14 16:36:25 UTC

Private components in library specification?

Hello,

I was wondering if there is already an option to define private
components inside a library.  By private i mean components that are not
visible to application using the library but are only visible to
components or pages defined inside the library.  Thus in the library
specification one would have private and public components or pages.
I thought of this being a useful feature while working on several pages
in a library and having those pages using a Border component.  To be
able to use the border component in my pages i had to define it inside
the library specification, as a consequence every application that
links to my library see this border component,  but this component must
not be used by other applications, it is intended to be use only
internally to the library.
I hop you understand my point.

Kind regards

Numa