Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/04/06 13:52:35 UTC

Reminder about subversion Log entries

Just a gentle reminder.  When you are commiting a change that
addresses a specific JIRA please start the comment with the JIRA-ID.
For instance,

svn ci -m "GERONIMO-nnnn Updated this that and the other thing to fix
this annoying bug."

Will allow JIRA to track and incliude the commits directly in JIRA.

Re: Reminder about subversion Log entries

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
BTW - I just added this to our "Geronimo developer questions" section on
our Wiki -
	http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxKB/Geronimo+developer+questions

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.