Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2016/10/07 13:49:58 UTC

Scoping document for manual disaster recovery

Hello all,
Dinesh Bhat and I worked together offline to come up with a high level
scoping document around disaster recovery tools. Please take a look and
feel free to provide comments / additions in the Google Doc located here:
https://s.apache.org/7K48

Regards,
Mike

Scoping document for disk failures

Posted by Dinesh Bhat <di...@cloudera.com>.
Hi All,

I put together a draft of how to mitigate the impact of disk failures in kudu at the link below:
https://goo.gl/wP5BJb
This is still a work in progress, your reviews/feedback on the doc would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dinesh.