Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Andrey Efimov <ae...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 10:47:02 UTC

Join to FLINK Team

Hi FLINK Team,

I would like to join to Flink team, dig deeper and develop the product.
At the moment I am busy with FLINK-4905
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4905>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-4905>
Could you please assign the FLINK-4905 to me.

I am digging the Checkpointing and look at FLINK-4714 and related issues.

Thanks,
Andrew Efimov

Re: Join to FLINK Team

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!
I assigned the issue to you and gave you Contributor permissions.
You can now assign issues to yourself.

Thanks, Fabian

Re: Join to FLINK Team

Posted by Andrey Efimov <ae...@gmail.com>.