Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jeesmon Jacob <je...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/01 15:03:06 UTC

Flink Kubernetes Operator v1.0 ETA

Hi there,

Is there an ETA on v1.0 release of operator? We are prototyping with a CI
build from release-1.0 branch but would like to know the approximate ETA of
official 1.0 release so that we can plan accordingly.

Thanks,
Jeesmon

Re: Flink Kubernetes Operator v1.0 ETA

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
If everything goes well, I will close the VOTE for RC4 on Friday night,
which should run for more than 48 hours. And then finalize the release.

Best,
Yang

Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com> 于2022年6月1日周三 23:30写道:

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.