Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by priya yelgar <ye...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/09/06 09:49:30 UTC

[users@httpd] apache-2.0.46 SSLCryptoDevice dynamic

Hi

Please required help urgently on enabling dynamic
engine support for hardware accelerator card.

I donot want to use buitin engine.

I want to use "SSLCryptoDevice dynamic" directive.

I am trying to add dynamic engine support to
apache-2.0.46.I am using
openssl-0.9.7a on redhat enter-prised linux-3.

I took your mod-ssl patch from the link given below:

http://www.geoffthorpe.net/crypto/mod_ssl-2.8.4-1.3.20-control.diff

Modified the patch according to apache-2.0.46 modules
code.It compiled
successfully.

In the ssl.conf file i have added following 4
directives.

SSLCryptoDevice dynamic
SSLCryptoDeviceCtrl SO_PATH:<path to .so file>
SSLCryptoDeviceCtrl ID:<id>
SSLCryptoDeviceCtrl LOAD

First time it exceutes the above commands
successfully.Second time when
it is executing the command through "invoke_cmd" for
SO_PATH , it enters
into the function "ENGINE_load_buitin_engines" but
does not return from
that call.

The above debugging i have done by putting debug
prints in the patch
that i applied to apache modules code in the file
"ssl_engine_config.c".

I need your help in understanding what is the issue
here.

Thanks in advance
Priya