Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 15:34:05 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Website / Wiki was:Tuscany Logo..]

ahhh, fourth attempt now. This time I intentionally removed the attachment to see if it makes it through the spam blocker

Is there a place you the wiki I could upload the zip with the template?

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
I'm trying to not over use the term "template" but have no alternative here.

The gray background color for the headers is determined by a different set of templates Confluence uses. That is totally different from the template we've been talking before and it's also different from the page templates a user can create via Browse Space -> Templates.

With that said, your best chance would be to make those changes on the css after applying the autoexport plugin template (the one I attached to the wiki)
This will only change the way the HTML version looks like, it won't change the wiki itself.

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Venkat,

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
right, this is just a sample, not a proposal ;-)

now that you see how easy (or not :P ) it is to customize the site you need to figure out what and how you guys want to display the info.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
It's looking great :) I'll work on the menus a bit to make it consistent.
Thanks!

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
I like it!

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.