Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jamie Townsend <jt...@progress.com> on 2010/06/02 17:21:14 UTC

DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo not supported with Maven 3?

I'm trying to get http://code.google.com/p/mojo-executor/ to work with Maven 3, but I'm running into an UnsupportedOperationExecption coming from DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo.

I've had a look at both the maven-sonar-plugin & maven-cli-plugin approaches to solving this issue, but as far as I can tell, those solutions are not backwards compatible.  Is there a backwards compatible way to achieve this?

TIA,
Jamie

Re: DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo not supported with Maven 3?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.
No, you'll have to adjust to the new API. We are striving to be compatible from the CLI perspective. We'll have a new method published for the 3.0 release.

On Jun 2, 2010, at 8:21 AM, Jamie Townsend wrote:

> I'm trying to get http://code.google.com/p/mojo-executor/ to work with Maven 3, but I'm running into an UnsupportedOperationExecption coming from DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo.
>
> I've had a look at both the maven-sonar-plugin & maven-cli-plugin approaches to solving this issue, but as far as I can tell, those solutions are not backwards compatible.  Is there a backwards compatible way to achieve this?
>
> TIA,
> Jamie

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.

 -— Alan Perlis