Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Peter Schröder <Pe...@freenet-ag.de> on 2006/12/07 11:43:35 UTC

create query in modeler

hi,

i am using modeler Version: 1.2.1 (August 30 2006) and i would appreciate having a "back-button" or similar functionality in the sql-scripts frame.
from time to time i change my sql in there and sometimes delete a row or some characters by mistake and cant revert it, so i have to work on the query again from start.

kind regards
peter

Re: create query in modeler

Posted by Ahmed Mohombe <am...@yahoo.com>.
> i am using modeler Version: 1.2.1 (August 30 2006) and i would appreciate having a "back-button" or similar functionality in the sql-scripts frame.
> from time to time i change my sql in there and sometimes delete a row or some characters by mistake and cant revert it, so i have to work on the query again from start.
Yes, indeed. Undo/Redo would improve greatly the usability and productivity with Cayenne Modeler.

Ahmed.