Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ivnguru <iv...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/30 16:51:27 UTC

Transfrormation with attributes

Hi,

I'm trying to use Transfrormation interceptor.
Does anybody know how to add an element with attributes using this
interceptor?

Thanks for you help!

Re: Transfrormation with attributes

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 30/09/14 15:51, ivnguru wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use Transfrormation interceptor.
> Does anybody know how to add an element with attributes using this
> interceptor?

It's not capable of adding such elements yet, might make sense to
enhance it as such

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

For now you can achieve that using XSLT feature: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/xslt-feature.html .
You need to prepare xslt transformation script for this solution and it isn't stream oriented, but it will fulfil your requirement.
I agree with Sergei, that it makes sense to extend lightweight Transformation feature to support this use case.

Regards,
Andrei.