Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kthota <ki...@cancer.org.uk> on 2016/08/10 10:31:48 UTC

Setting up Persistence using Kaha DB

activemq.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4715304/activemq.xml>

We have installed Active MQ in one our environments, even though we have
installed Kaha DB and set the persistence to 'True' the messages are not
being stored after activemq restart.

Attached then Xml, can you please help and let us if we are missing
something here

"<broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="externalFeed" dataDirectory="${activemq.data}"
persistent="true">"

Thanks
Kiran

Re: Setting up Persistence using Kaha DB

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Only persistent messages are stored in the persistence store;
non-persistent messages are stored in the memory store irrespective of
whether a persistence store exists.  Are you sure your messages have their
persistence flag set to true?

Tim