Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fred Miller <fj...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/27 17:40:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Can't start server due to dll

I've tried following instructions for php5 with Apache server on Windows
XP.  I've followed all the instructions for modifying the conf file, and
the dll file for php is in the php5 folder for php5apache2_2.dll    but
every time I try to start the server it fails saying it can't find that dll
file.  How can I get Apache to run php Web apps?

Fred

Re: [users@httpd] Can't start server due to dll

Posted by Fred Miller <fj...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Yehuda.