Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jordan Howarth <jo...@yahoo.com.au> on 2007/07/21 01:13:28 UTC

[Fwd: Re: T5 Border Component]

My apologies but my last sentence is actually incorrect: "In this case,
the 'Border' ... ". Probably a mixture of sleep deprivation and wishful
thinking. The behaviour is exactly as described in the documentation.

To that end, I would like to know if their is an equivalent to $content$
in T5?

Thanks,

J.

Posted by #Cyrille37# <cy...@gmail.com>.
Jordan Howarth a écrit :
> My apologies but my last sentence is actually incorrect: "In this case,
> the 'Border' ... ". Probably a mixture of sleep deprivation and wishful
> thinking. The behaviour is exactly as described in the documentation.
>
> To that end, I would like to know if their is an equivalent to $content$
> in T5?

on 2007-06-27 Howard answered :
    Existing feature request in JIRA, but not yet implemented.

But I did not find this JIRA entry.
Perhaps we should create one with the keyword "$content$" in the Jira
entry's summary ?

cyrille