Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/25 23:33:22 UTC

1.2.9 html:action

Hello,

I am using the following in a jsp view:

And the source renders:
   <form id="GalleryForm" method="post" action="/galleries.html">
    <input type="hidden" name="onPage" value="1" />

Which works, but the source no longer gives me a <form
name="GalleryForm" element> like the 1.2.4 that I was used to using.

If there anyway I can get that to work?

Re: 1.2.9 html:action

Posted by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com>.
I guess when I was working with 1.2.4 a while back, I did things like
document.form.element.name.submit, etc. Not using the dom.

I was trying to convert to 1.2.9 and I guess I ended up with xhtml type.

Makes sense, thanks for the info.

Re: 1.2.9 html:action

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.