Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Propes, Barry L " <ba...@citi.com> on 2007/05/25 23:03:30 UTC

invalid reference to login form

Hi,

I'm having some users get this error reaching a portion of the secured section of my app.

They oddly enough can access certain pages within the directory of this application, by logging in appropriately through the form. However, another file in the same directory gives them this error - "Invalid Direct reference to Form Login page."

Does anyone know what could be at work here causing this?

I tested on my browser with this person's credentials and got in!

I tested on both IE and Netscape and got in.

One user got this and we rectified it by clearing the browser cache. Not so with another user!

I'm wide open to suggestions if anyone has any!

Thanks!

Barry