Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bud Davis <da...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/18 16:34:36 UTC

Converting and/accessing Microsoft Works Generated Files

Is it possible to access my previously Microsoft Works generated files using Apache?
Bud Davis

Re: Converting and/accessing Microsoft Works Generated Files

Posted by Bud Davis <da...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Thank you for the response.  I have since purchased Microsoft Word and was able to convert my worksheet projects.
    On ‎Thursday‎, ‎April‎ ‎5‎, ‎2018‎ ‎02‎:‎32‎:‎42‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, Urmas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

 "Bud Davis":

No, but LibreOffice can read the old and new Works documents, spreadsheets,
and databases. I recommend upgrading to it.

Re: Converting and/accessing Microsoft Works Generated Files

Posted by Urmas <da...@gmail.com>.
"Bud Davis":