Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by at4david <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 18:27:56 UTC

Axis and Mime to send Images with Web Services

Hi, I have been reading a lot of information about MIME and how I have to
send images or attachaments with Web Services, and I am a little lost. I
would to find a simple example to use MIME with AXIS 1.4 . Do anybody know
where I can find some example to use attachements with AXIS???

Thank you very much in advance

Sending images as Bytes flow

Posted by at4david <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi, because I find no documentation to send attachments with AXIS 1.4, I have
thought another possibilty, I think that To send image as bytes flow
(firslty I convert jpeg in BYTES flow and then send to the other side this
Bytes flow) is easiest than to use MIME (attachment), am I wrong???

Thank you in advance