Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/05/11 00:27:48 UTC

Re: Oozie Error Log Attached

Hi,

Are you overriding the lock timeout interval in your config files?

oozie.command.default.lock.timeout? Default value is 5000 milliseconds.

--Mona

On 5/10/12 12:22 PM, "Khamgaonwala, Hussain" <Hu...@supervalu.com> wrote:

Hi Mona,

I have attached the complete log file as I wasn’t sure about the information of your interest in the log file.

Thanks for looking into this.
Appreciate your help

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards,
Hussain K

Hi Hussain,

Can you provide the stack trace for this error you see? It is difficult to =
isolate the source of the issue from just the =91lock not aquired=92 msg.

Regards,

--Mona
Oozie dev

Regards,