Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Kudumula, Surender" <su...@hpe.com> on 2015/11/24 19:07:32 UTC

kafka producer and client use same groupid

Hi all
Is there anyway we can ensure in 0.8 that kafka remote producer and remote consumer work on the same groupId as my java consumer cannot consume messages from remote producer. Thanks

Re: kafka producer and client use same groupid

Posted by Muqtafi Akhmad <mu...@traveloka.com>.
Hello Surender,

do you use the high level consumer, low level consumer, or using connector
provided by Spark / Hadoop?

--
Muqtafi Akhmad
Software Engineer

RE: kafka producer and client use same groupid

Posted by "Kudumula, Surender" <su...@hpe.com>.
Hi Prabhjot

Posted by Prabhjot Bharaj <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Surender,

Posted by Prabhjot Bharaj <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Surender,

Posted by Gaurav Agarwal <ga...@gmail.com>.
Can u check couple of things
1. Message size that u are sending ttry sending small message
2.check which encoder defaultencoder or string encoder u are using to
consume the message , are u serializing the message while sending normal
stream.
3.u create.any partition of topic just create only topic no partitions